Tuesday 14 August 2012

10 day challenge - 7 wants

1: A pair of Jimmy Choo shoes! I really want to own a pair, and have seen so many I like! Since I failed to get any free when I interviewed him it looks like I will have to pay for my own. And at the moment I don’t have a spare £700 lying around, so looks like it will have to wait for a while. But one day I will own a pair, it is just a case of narrowing down the choice and picking just one!

2: A helter skelter. I love them, and have decided it will be so much fun to have one in my garden. At the moment I don’t have a garden, so that is a slight set back. But when we buy our own place Joe has said I can be in charge of the garden! (I think it was to keep me away from ruining the house!) So a helter skelter will take pride of place! Haha!

3: A pet elephant. Apparently this is not practical or allowed (so I have been told by Joe). So I will have to figure out how to do this!

4: A bag of mixed green sweets. Green sweets are the best in any pack of sweets. Fact! So instead of opening a pack, and only having a few greens I want a bag with just green sweets. Well, they do say you should eat all your greens!

5: A trip to DisneyLand in Florida. I love Disney films, and so what better place for me to visit than Disney land! I need to embrace my inner child (not that I need any encouragement!) And also there is the Harry Potter Wizarding world attraction, that is a must! And that brings me nicely on to my next want....

6: An acceptance letter to Hogwarts. My school was so boring, and I want to go back and do it properly at Hogwarts! I spent years waiting for the owl to deliver my letter to the most amazing school ever, and now at the age of 26 I can only think that it must have got completely lost! So if the people at Hogwarts can sort it for my letter to be sent, and accept me as a mature student that would be great, thanks!

7: To be able to whistle. This is something that I have never been able to do. I just spit everywhere which is gross! And I think it sounds really cool. I would love to be able to walk down the street whistling a tune. I am starting to give up hope!
So if anyone is reading this and wants to make my (crazy) dreams come true that would be fantastic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment