Thursday 23 August 2012

10 day challenge - 3 films

1: My absolute favourite film is Notting Hill. ‘Sod this for a bunch of bananas!’ When I was younger I had the film on video, and it was always my ‘sick film’. What I mean by this is that it was always the one I chose to watch if I was off school ill and needed some comfort. I would snuggle down on the sofa under a blanket and watch Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts, which would make me feel better. The old video has been replaced by a new dvd but my feelings for the film have not changed!

2: The Inbetweeners. Made me laugh from start to finish - especially the hilarious dance scene in the club! Loved the series on tv, and was worried that I would be disappointed with the film. I certainly was not! I like a film that can make me laugh out loud. The only problem with this film is that I had trouble stopping laughing! I am laughing as I type this, remember the funny parts!

3: Pocahontas. Had to include a Disney film in this (short) list, and my favourite is Pocahontas. I love her free spirit. And Colours of the Wind is a beautiful song:
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue-corn moon?
Or let the eagle tell you where he's been?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
Can you paint with all the colours of the wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment