Wednesday 29 August 2012

10 day challenge - 2 songs

This is really hard! Only picking two songs when I love so many is almost impossible! But here are two of my favourite songs - chosen because they have good/funny memories!

1: She’s so lovely - Scouting for Girls. Scouting for Girls are one of my favourite bands, and I love this song. When it first came out I played it on repeat, much to the annoyance of friends! It reminds me of a funny incident where I accidently spilt water all down the trousers of the lead singer Roy. In my defence I was interviewing him, and was nervous, so managed to spill my bottle! Luckily he saw the funny side though! What a klutz!

2: Stop - Spice Girls. Brilliant song, and I still know all the moves (I tested myself the other day) I was a massive Spice Girls fan, and had all the merchandise (including duvet, pillows, dolls, cds, and makeup!) Was never allowed the platform shoes though, as my mum said they were too dangerous! Being so accident prone even in flat shoes she was probably right! I was really excited about them performing at the Olympics closing ceremony, and am planning to go to london to watch the musical with my sister and fellow Spice addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment