Thursday 16 August 2012

10 day challenge - 5 foods

1: My favourite meal without a doubt is a good old roast dinner! Has to be with all the trimmings - potatoes, vegetables, yorkshire puddings, pigs in blankets, stuffing, and covered in lots of gravy! mmmmmm!

2: Green jelly tots. I love these sweets, they have been my favourite for years! And it has to be the green ones, they taste the best :)

3: Cheese. I couldn’t live without cheese! I like all types, from the smelly blue cheeses, to cheddar, babybels, and feta. You know that question ‘If you were stranded on an island and could only have one food to eat what would you chose?’ Well I would say cheese. I know they say you can have too much of a good thing, but I don’t think I would ever get fed up of cheese!

4: Sushi. I was first introduced to this by Faye, and I have to admit the though of eating raw fish didn’t fill me with much delight! But now I am hooked, and am enjoying discovering new types, and trying different dishes.

5: Icecream. This is my vice, my downfall! I adore icecream! Especially Ben and Jerry’s, who do delicious flavours! And when you are out on a hot summers day (not that we have had many of those recently!) nothing beats a wippy icecream, with a flake and strawberry sauce!
(This post has made me really hungry now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment