Monday 4 March 2013

11 random questions

1: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would give myself better coordination as I am so clumsy! I trip over thin air, drop most things I try to carry, and constantly injure myself. Life would be a lot easier if I had even a small bit of coordination (though would be a lot less funnier for all my blog readers!)

2: If you could be anyone else for the day, who would it be?
Hmmmm....interesting question! I think I would be the Queen! It would be fun to see inside Buckingham Palace, and also to wear the pretty jewellery and tiaras! So Queenie, if you need someone to do your job for a day, I am free. Maybe we could job swap?! I would love to see her writing stories at the Chronicle!

3: What's your favourite thing about blogging?
I enjoy blogging as I can write about anything I like! I love writing, and I am also quite a random person. So for me the best bit is having a space to put all my thoughts, which (hopefully) people read and have a little smile. I like entertaining people and making them laugh. Hopefully my blog achieves this!

4: What's your favourite hobby to do besides blogging?
Radio! I have been with Sunshine Hospital Radio for 5 years now, and I love it. It is so lovely to be able to spread a little cheer to someone in hospital - an often scary and isolating experience.

5: Do you have any pets? If not, what would you have if you could?
I have only had four pets in my life. First was my little Russian hamster when I was eight. He was called Cement (or to use his full name Cement Concrete Tremelling) Hey, don’t laugh, it is a perfectly logical name! He was the colour of cement! Then came my goldfish, Paddington and Philip first (named after Paddington Bear and Phillip Schofield) and after they died it was my little Weasley (after Ron Weasley). So the one thing I have learnt from my pets is that I pick weird names for them! The pet I want is an elephant. Joe won’t let me, apparently it is not practical!? So I would settle for a seahorse or a parrot. Joe - make your decision now! ;)

6: What's been your favourite age to be and why?
This is a tricky one, but I think I would say 21. I was in my last year of Uni, which was stressful as it was dissertation time. But I lived with a great bunch of people, and had some wonderful friends (many who are still in my life today). It was also the age that I went to Africa for a month, which was one of the best months of my life! 21 was a good age, as I was just finishing my degree and was all excited about what lay ahead, and what I could end up doing as a career.

7: What mobile phone do you have and do you like it?
I have a Blackberry, and I hate it! I have had one for years, and loved it at first. However when Blackberry went weird, leaving us without internet or text for a few days it all went downhill, and now I can’t wait to get a new phone! My contract is up in July, and I am trying to decide what to get. Current favourite is HTC, but still not 100 per cent sure.

9: What's your idea of the perfect day?
It would be a summers day, and would start with a lie in (as I wake up at 5.30am for work normally which sucks!). Would have a nice breakfast, and then do a spot of shoe shopping in Jimmy Choo (oh yeah, I have lots of money so can buy what I like). Then would go to the beach for a picnic with lots of my favourite people before going to the zoo to see the elephants. Then I would have an Indian take away (my favourite) before catching a musical at the Hippodrome.

10: Sum yourself up in three words.
Crazy, funny, blonde

11: If you could be any type of animal which would you be?
Elephant! Everyone knows that they are my favourite animal, and I have so many elephant items dotted around the flat! I just love them! I would be an elephant as they never forget - something that I constantly do! I have to leave myself little notes everywhere prompting me to do things, and I would be completely lost without my diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment