Thursday 18 August 2011

Things to do before I am 30!

Ok, so in 1 month and 1 weeks time (or 41 days) I will turn 26. While age is only a number 26 has always been my 'scary' age. I can no longer say I am in my 'mid twenties', and instead have to face the fact that I am on the downward slope to 30. So I have decided to embrace that fact, and have complied a list of things i want to do before I reach the big 3 0. Over the next four years I have set myself the challenge of completing them all.

I would love to hear your suggestions, and if I like the sound of them I will add them to my list! Wish me luck!!

*Go in a hot air balloon
*Go in a helicopter
*Visit Australia
*Own a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes
*Get a new car with power steering, and electric windows (and not one that is prone to breaking!)
*Write a book
*Do an abseil
*Visit New York and do the Sex and the City and Friends tours
*Go paragliding
*Learn how to whistle
*Swim with a dolphin
*Go snorkelling
*Make an origami animal
*Go wingwalking
*Win a toy on one of the grab games
*Hit a bulls eye on the dartboard

No comments:

Post a Comment