Wednesday 27 October 2010

Loopy Laura is blogging....watch out world!!

Welcome to my brand new blog - The life and times of Loopy Laura!

A few people have mentioned to me that I should start a blog. I think this is due to the amusement I often cause when I do something silly, or as my friend Faye calls it, Tremell. I will start by introducing myself:
My name is Laura, and I am quite loopy (hence the name!) I am a dizzy blonde with absolutly no common sense (but hey, common sense is over-rated!) I live in my own little world consisting of sparkles, happy faces and a little bit of fairy dust :) I am also very accident prone and have alot of accidents. They are usually pretty amusing though, and seem to entertain people! Whenever I tell people of a new catastrophe that has happened to me you can see that they are not surprised. The response always seems to be 'Its just Laura being Laura again!'

My blog will consist mainly of my random thoughts and feelings. Its a place for me to gather these thoughts together, and to try and make sense of them! I will leave you with my moto:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"
Join me on my crazy ride :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Loopy Laura - sooooo glad you've taken up the challenge to spread a little crazy happiness by blogging.

    ReplyDelete